To know what types of cookies we may use when you visit our site, keep reading:
- Necessary Cookies: The necessary cookies are named so because they help you use our website in a more effective manner. Without the necessary cookies our site will not work properly or provide certain features and functionalities. If you are disabling the necessary cookies then it might cause issues when you surf our website.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies that we may use, allow third parties to collect certain information regarding you, these are called third party cookies. This information may be used when you visit the third party sites that run some of the services or products that we offer. This type of cookie can be manually disabled with the help of your browser. You can accept or reject these third party cookies using certain tools.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing pattern and accordingly display advertisements that might interest you the most. They allow advertisers to track the frequency of your visit to our site and other websites. With the derived information the advertisers can customize the ads sent to a specific person at a specific time.
Note: Although we have mentioned that the advertising cookies help track your search pattern, they do not collect any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies: As the name suggests these cookies help track the journey of any user to our site. The journey involves, how the user reached our website, what they searched on our website and why they navigated away from our website. This helps us to know who, why and how people are reaching our site, this way we can improve our user’s experience.
- Personalization Cookies: Now that we know who is visiting our site, it is important to dig deep and learn about the repeated visitors and the one-time visitors. The personalization cookies help us record the pages that every visitor has surfed, their browsing history and their settings and preferences.
- Security cookies: The fact that we collect a lot of information about our visitors, puts us in a position of great responsibility to protect that information. The security cookies help us protect the user data that we collect, from unauthorized parties. They also help us identify threats and protect our site from those threats.
Note: Usually browsers by default accept cookies, but you can remove or reject them manually. However, this might tamper with the functionality of the website.